Parks & Recreation Forms
Registration forms will be available below each program description for a limited time prior to the start of each individual activity. Registration forms are also available at the Parks and Recreation building for a short period of time prior to the start of each activity.
Return of Registration Forms
Any registration which requires a payment:
- Mail to 16 Main Street, Goffstown NH 03045,
- Hand deliver to the Parks and Recreation building 155 So. Mast Rd
- Call 497-3003 to schedule a time for delivery
Any registration which DOES not require payment:
- Same as above
- Fax form to 384-1551
Current Program information & Registration Info:
We will no longer have paper registration forms. Please follow the recdesk link to all our program registrations: https://goffstown.recdesk.com/community
Program registration steps:
1. Set up a user profile for you and all family members that will be participating in a program now or in the future
2. Wait for approval from the Parks & Recreation Department
3. After approval you will receive an email confirming that your online account has been approved.
4. At this point you are now ready to register for programs as they become available. (WE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PAPER REGISTRATIONS)
* When registering a child for a program please remember to use their (Participants)name - this is why you need to set up a profile for all family members.*
5. After you register for a program you will receive an invoice via email.
6. Print invoice and return to Parks & Recreation with your payment (payable to Town of Goffstown), either mail or hand deliver (Mailing Address: 16 Main Street, Goffstown, NH 03045)
7. If you register for a program that does not have a fee then you will not have to send in the invoice.
Current Registration Forms:
Archery Registration Form (Register directly with Dana White)