If you would like to see a program offered that is not yet available, please feel free to contact the Parks and Recreation building to make the suggestion. We welcome all ideas. To contact the Parks and Recreation Department call 497-8990, ext. 401 for Director, Rick Wilhelmi or ext. 402 for Program Supervisor, Stasia Hurley.
Parks & Recreation has moved to online registrations for all programs! Please follow the below instructions to register for all programs.
Program registration steps:
- Go to Registration Link @ https://goffstown.recdesk.com/community
- Set up a user profile for you and all family members that will be participating in a program now or in the future
- Wait for approval from the Parks & Recreation Department
- After approval you will receive an email confirming that your online account has beenapproved.
- At this point you are now ready to register for programs as they become available.(WE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PAPER REGISTRATIONS)
- When registering a child for a program please remember to use their (Participants)name -this is why you need to set up a profile for all family members.
- After you register for a program you will receive an invoice via email.
- Print invoice and return to Parks & Recreation with your payment(payable to Town of Goffstown), either mail or hand deliver (Mailing Address: 16 Main Street,Goffstown, NH 03045)
- If you register for a program that does not have a fee then you will not have to send in the invoice.
Bone Builders Strengthening Seniors one class at a time: Bone Builders is a strength training and balance exercise program to prevent and reverse osteoporosis. Participants are encouraged to call Parks & Recreation to register(497-8990 X402). This class helps build bone density & improves balance, weights will be provided. This program is free and all are encouraged to attend. Bone Builders is scheduled to begin on Monday, January 9th and will take place on Mondays & Wednesdays 10am at the Parks & Recreation Building.
Goffstown Parks & Recreation and The Goffstown Library will be sponsoring an Adult 55+ Social the 1st Friday of the Month. Our next meeting will be on April 6th. We will have a guest speaker from the Currier Art Gallery.. May 4th we will be having a guest speaker talking about Healthy Habits for adults- “Dairy-Calcium & vitamin D Superstars”. Call Parks & Recreation for more program information. 497-8990 X402. Please note that this activity will take place at the Parks & Recreation Building, 155 South Mast St.
Build your inner strength and confidence through the powerful philosophy and Korean art of self-defense Tae Kwon Do! Train with Masters Andrew Jefferson of Master An's Bulsajo TaeKwonDo. A fourth degree black belt with over 20 years experience in the martial arts. It's more then just kicking and punching! Exercise your body and loose weight while gaining flexibility!Learn tools to help you make positive changes in your life! Children learn about Respect, Discipline, Confidence and Judgment! Learn from an Internationally Certified Black Belt!
Join Diane Henriques every Wednesday & Friday at 600pm for a Zumba Fitness class that will bring latin and international rhythms from around the world. Diane strives to challenge her students to increase their physical and mental potential, and to build greater confidence in their abilities. Diane is honored to teach Zumba every Wednesday and Friday, her passion for music can be felt on the dance floor. She's easy to follow but shows you how to dance with power. Come check out her class!
$10- Drop in class
$40- 5 day pass