2010 Lynchville & Danis Parks Water Service Hookups
** The Board of Selectman have approved a one year extension (until October 31st, 2013) on STAG Grant funding for water service hookups. A formal letter will go out to residents that have not hooked up in the Spring of 2013.
We are awaiting receipt of all invoices on work recently completed, to determine the amount of available grant funding left. **
Please contact Marc Tessier, Town Building & Plumbing Inspector at 497-8990 ext.115 with any questions. Meghan Theriault, Town Engineer, can also be reached at 497-3617 ext. 280 for general questions if Marc is not available. If you need to contact Manchester Water Works directly with questions related to their rules and regulations, please call Guy Chabot at 624-6494 ext. 303.
- Scope of Work
- Water Service Hookup Detail
- DES Decommissioning of Wells
- Trenching and Backfill Requirements
- Project Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions/Clarifications
- Contractor List - updated 2/6/13
- Plan Set - The plan set inlcudes water shutoff locations per as-built tie cards from Manchester Water Works. Also includes info gathered from home inspections and phone calls with property owners who responded YES to original survey about being interested in hooking up to the water main.
2011 DRAWDOWN OF DAMS:
Please note that installation of water services along the shoreline and in low lying areas may be more feasible during drawdowns if scheduled due to the water table being lowered.
Kelley Falls/Namaske Lake - **(NEW)** Update 10/26/11 - Please click here for information on the drawdown of Namaske Lake at the Kelly Falls Dam for flashboard maintenance. This would be an appropriate time to remove floating docks or to complete installation of water services related to the STAG Grant. Click here for Enel's official notice of the drawdown.
Greggs Falls/Glen Lake - We will be drawing down the level of Glen Lake on October 23rd starting around ten in the morning. The lake level will be lowered from 272.60 to 271.10 (18 inches
AFTER QUOTES ARE APPROVED AND YOU HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE TOWN:
Bring in a check written to "The Town of Goffstown" for the specified deposit in your letter, based on the contractor you choose.
- MWW Domestic Water Service Application (Rules and Regulations) - All property owners will be required to read this before signing your MWW water service tie card and pressure agreement. Feel free to read ahead of time so that you do not need to do so at Town Hall.
- Plumbing Permit - This should be filled out by whoever is performing
- Street Opening Permit - The determination of needing a Street Opening Permit is based off of the as-built information received by MWW and Town tax maps. It is possible that the Town's letter states that a Street Opening Permit is not required for your property, when in fact one is needed based on field conditions. The contractor is responsible for obtaining a Street Opening Permit with the Department of Public Works if the MWW shutoff is less than 6 feet from the edge of pavement and within the Town ROW.
There are resources available to assist homeowners with the costs of converting to the municipal water system. St. Mary's Bank is working with the Town of Goffstown as part of Lynchville/Danis Park STAG Grant Project to help residents cover related expenses. Financing options feature low rates and comfortable repayment terms. Learn more about these options by visiting http://www.stmarysbank.com/personal/consumer-loans/goffstown.asp or by calling St. Mary’s Bank Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791.