- For disposal of: tires, propane tanks, computers, monitors, television sets, oversized bulk waste (OBW), Freon Bearing Appliances (FBA's), mattresses and box springs: Fee Schedule.
- CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION DEBRIS including painted lumber, windows, doors, asphalt roofing materials, sheet rock, etc.
Payment must be in the form of cash or check. Credit or debit cards not accepted.
- TEXTILES should be clean, dry and bagged.
- LEAVES must be removed from plastic bags before being placed in the compost pile.
- SCRAP METAL such as appliances, bikes, etc.
- WET-CELL BATTERIES (Such as automotive batteries, providing the cases are not broken.)
- DRY CELL (HOUSEHOLD) BATTERIES including Ni-Cd, Lithium, Alkaline and other rechargeable batteries.
- LEAD SINKERS
- WASTE OIL
- FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULBS