Management/Review of NPDES Phase II NOIs

Construction activities (including other land-disturbing activities) that disturb one acre or more are regulated under the NPDES Stormwater Program.

In New Hampshire, the Construction General Permit (CGP) outlines a set of provisions construction operators must follow to comply with the requirements of the NPDES stormwater regulations. The CGP covers any site one acre and above, including smaller sites that are part of a larger common plan of development or sale, and replaces and updates previous EPA Permits.

Permittees may contact the EPA’s NOI Processing Center via on-line form or at (866) 352-7755 for questions about filing by mail.

Included with the Town of Goffstown, listed below are the municipalities in New Hampshire regulated by the Phase II Rule. You will find maps, Notices of Intent, annual reports, and public notice status that can be viewed or downloaded.

Regulated Communities in New Hampshire 

If you know of an active construction site that is disturbing over one acre of ground and does not appear on the registry linked here, please contact the Town of Goffstown's Department of Public Works at (603) 497-3617.