COVID-19 UPDATE: Town Officials are monitoring available information and guidance on COVID-19.
For Town of Goffstown COVID-19 Information and Updates click HERE.
For Town of Goffstown Online Resources click HERE.
Town Hall offices will remain closed until further notice.

Stormwater Links

Listed here are links to agencies that may have information required to fill out an EPA Notice of Intent (NOI) or oversee a program or resource directly affected by stormwater.

                  Pollard 009

US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

NPDES Program Site - 

NOI Materials and Submittal Site -

EPA Stormwater Program -

EPA NPDES permit Flow Chart - Do I need a NPDES Permit? (EPA Flow Chart) 

NH Department of Environmental Services

Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Program - 

Alteration of Terrain Program - 

NH Wetlands Bureau - 

Hazardous Materials Program – One Stop GIS Website - 

NH Division of Historical Resource - 

NH Natural Heritage Bureau - 

NH Fish and Game Department -

NH Department of Transportation, Bureau of Environment -


NH Department of Transportation, Land Resource Management -  Got Permits Poster?